Water Gun Foam Kettle
- Adjustable Snow Foam Lance with 1/4" quick disconnection fitting.Capacity:0.22 Gallon(1L) .
- Requires pressure washer to Have 2.0GPM & Over 1000 PSI Pressure for use.Requires pressure: 70BAR - 1000PSI; Maximum pressure: 200BAR - 3000PSI; Maximum flow:5.3Gpm.
- Foam Lance core is made of quality brass.The main body is solid brass and is heavy. There are (2) adjustment's that allow you to dial-in the sprayer for any situation: top dial is for foam dispensing amount and the nozzle adjusts the spray pattern (wide to narrow). The plastic container holds about a quart of liquid soap.
- Variable, the adjustable spray nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation.Turn the top knob right / closed to get the thickest mixture, adjust the nozzle to get a proper spray pattern, and let it loose.
- Multiple uses: Car, Motorcycle Washing, floors, Windows washing, Driveways, Roofs, Siding washing and so on.Ideal for enthusiast or professional use.It can be directly connected to the gun on the pressure washer gun.
- Used to clean your items by jetting foam.Simple operation, just need a washing machine, you will have a professional machine foam jet effect.
- Interface: G1 / 4 "F;
- Requires pressure: 70BAR - 1000PSI;
- Maximum pressure: 200BAR - 3000PSI;
- Maximum flow: 5.3Gpm;
- Highest temperature: 60 Degree - 140 Degree;
Some tips for using the foam gun correctly :
- Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
- Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you. You can adjust it so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
- Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in. The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates more water (so less foam is produced).
DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise you wont get much foam. You can turn it all the way to the (-) then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.
- 1*Water Gun Foam Kettle